Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are my childhood hero’s. I grew up watching them on T.V. every single day when I visited my Nana & Papa during the summer break. If you follow me on Pinterest, then you know I have been pinning the hell out of their photos! There style is so simple, yet different. I am obsessed with it! Rarely are there outfits something other then neutral coloured, but they somehow make everyone stand out, and set the newest trend!
Their street style is unbelievably chic, yet wearable. With 2 fashion houses they own, The Row and Elizabeth & James, they are the epitome of chic.
With the pressure of designing complete lines for both companies, along with other designing projects for different brands, they are true business women and have become the person I aspire to be as I grow older.
WHO IS YOUR INSPIRATION?
I know, I know. ANOTHER post on jewelry!? I’m sorry, I just love necklaces. They have such a power to change an outfit entirely and I am obsessed. My top two brands of jewelry I have found so far are Bagatiba and Logan Hollowell.
Logan Hollowell is a little more expensive, but the pieces are so beautiful that I don’t mind the price. I love the necklace with the Big Dipper Constellation necklace, it’s so beautiful.
Bagatiba is such a beautiful brand as well, and a lot more affordable. I already have a post on my newest necklace from here, and I love it! Bagatiba is such a good brand for those who want real jewelry, but don’t want to break the bank.
WHAT BRAND OF JEWELRY IS YOUR FAVOURITE?
Jeans have always been an article of clothing that i’ve struggled with. Up until this year, I’ve never bought myself a pair of jeans, or owned a pair willingly. But, they look so nice and so many cute styles are coming out that I have put my discomfort aside, and I am now obsessed with them. They are the only thing I wear now.
WHAT JEANS DO YOU WEAR?
Inspiration: Victoria Beckham
I know, I know. It’s still winter, and it’s too cold to wear this style of shoe. But they are just so cute I can’t help it. They are my obsession. Loafers and Mules go with anything and everything, they are good for spring, summer, fall and in some places even winter. Although Canada isn’t one of them. haha! I would personally style these with either trousers or loose vintage fitting jeans. You can get some great ones from ASOS
Hola! I need summer. It’s currently -25C outside and I’m sat here with a cup of tea in my cozies attempting to stay warm. So, that being said, this weeks trend for me is cozy, over-sized sweaters.
- This cream coloured jumper from ASOS just looks so comfy! Just add some necklaces, a few rings and bracelets and pair it with either boyfriend jeans or some comfy pants and you’re all set!
- This sweater from Free People is available on ASOS and I’m in love! This sweater is not only good for now, its also so great for the upcoming transition between winter and spring. Paired with high waisted boyfriend jeans and some jewelry, you’ll stay comfy and warm.
- This cheetah print jumper is a staple item in my opinion. You can easily wear it dressed down with some jeans, a belt and the front tucked in. But, it can also be styled in a dressier way, like how the model is wearing it. LOVE. IT. You can get this exact on on the Revolve website.
- This grey sweater with lace-up sleeves is so simple, yet looks so cozy and chic. I would live in this sweater if I could it’s just so my style. It’s available on the Nelly website.
- This holzweiler hoodie is a dream come true. The hoodie style, with the knitted material is just so cozy. The bright blue is a little out of my comfort zone, but there is something about this sweater that screams to me. This is a splurge that I would love this winter.
What is your favourite sweater this season?
Hola! I love coats. I feel like they complete a look, and can completely change the out come of your look. I live in Canada, so having coats that are cute are a staple for the winter and the transition from winter to spring. So, I have rounded up my favourites I have found on the web.
- This navy blue trench coat from ASOS is a great staple to have if you want a more professional look to an outfit, while keeping everything warm, including your booty!
- This shearling jacket from Acne is so in style right now. It will also keep you nice and toasty due to the Shearling it is made out of.
- This blazer jacket from Topshop is work chic, and is so cute when worn a couple sizes to big. And is perfect for those warmer winter days.
- This classic trench coat from Nelly is a dream. It is thick, to keep you warm. But, it will keep your outfit looking stylish and chic.
- Another jacket from Nelly would be perfect for the warmer days that are coming. With the blue stripes and robe like look it is super on trend.
- The last one is from Gucci. This jacket is beautiful, its my DREAM. It’s warm, stylish, with beautiful colours.
What style of coat is your go to?