Favourite Purchase: Plants. haha. So boring I know. But, I find they help brighten my mood during the cold, sunless winter here.
Craving of the Week: Sun light!! Spring can come anytime now! haha.
Moment of the Week: Finishing my exams finally!
Thought of the Week: That stress will not change the outcome of anything. You can stress over something coming up, or that has happened but you are only harming yourself. What happens will happen, and what has happened, happened. No, need to stress the small things in life, they happen for a reason.
Article of the week: Ripped, boyfriend jeans.
Song of the week: Don’t Kill My Vibe – Sigrid
Series of the week: Nothing really, so heres a photo of my aunts dog I’m puppy-sitting.
Instagrammer of the week: Will Smith! Funny, yet inspiring every day! So motivational to look through.
Quote of the week: ” If you can’t love yourself, how the hell you gonna love someone else?” – RuPaul
IS IT SUNNY WHERE YOU LIVE?
Thought of the week: Doing what others want from you will only allow you to achieve as much as them. Set your own bar, and reach for the stars, your own way.
Series of the week: The Crown on Netflix is soooooo amazing!
Music of the week: The Greatest Showman soundtrack or I Got You by Bebe Rexha
Craving of the week: All the carbs please!!!!
WANT of the week: Jewelry! necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets. all of them please! haha.
Moment of the week: Finishing my chemistry exam this morning. No chemistry class again. ever.
Quote of the week: “This to shall pass”
What have you been craving this week?
This week has been long. With exams coming up and final project due I have been stressing. But, it has also made it a good week of favourites, as I crave going home and finding a little break from reality. Something that I can relax to and unwind from the stressors of school. So, below are some favourites I have found this week.
The Thought of the Week: That not knowing what you want to do for the rest of your life is okay. You don’t have to feel like your life is together right out of high school.
- Favourite activity: Yoga and meditation. I have found it so easy to relax and I always feel a weight lift from my shoulders every time I do it. I highly recommend meditating before bed to relax your mind right before sleep.
- Favourite Song: Glorious by Macklemore – it’s not new but, it just makes me smile while listening to it.
- Favourite Series: I don’t have a favourite t.v. series this week, however I have fallen in love with the Youtuber Tati Westbrook
- This weeks Craving: Pasta, pasta and more pasta! All the carbs Please!!!
- Weekly Want: Spring. haha! I am just so over this cold and snow, I want the sun so badly!!!
- Quote of the week: “We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible” – Vince Lombardi
Hola my friends! I can’t believe the first week of 2018 is already over. How is a year already going by fast when it just started? This was my last week of Christmas break from school, so back to real life on Monday I guess. I don’t want to go. Anyways, here are some favourites and moments from this fine first week of 2018:
- The thought of the week: That wanting to be alone is okay. After spending so much time around people during the holidays I started to feel guilt when I didn’t want to go to another family gathering. But, I realized that was my brains way of telling me, ‘Hey, slow down, take some me time’. And I did, and all of a sudden it was me who was wanting to go visit some family. Me time is important and self care is important.
- Craving of the week: Quinoa salad… I know, its kinda random. I don’t know if it’s because after all the heavy, big meals over the holidays, but I can’t get enough of a big bowl of quinoa, chickpeas, black beans, corn and lemon and oil salad.
- Favourite series: A Netflix original series called ‘Rotten’. It talks about the behind the scenes things that go on in the food industry and all the things that big companies and the food industry don’t want you to know.
- Favourite moment: My sister came home yesterday and we all went out for supper, and had a really great time. There was lots of jokes, laughing and just good old family time.
- Favourite song: ‘This is Me’ from The Greatest Showman soundtrack. Actually, the whole damn soundtrack is my favourite and on repeat at the moment.
- Want of the week: I recently tried out a moisturizer from OleHenriksen… I am running out and it’s my new holy grail skin care item!
- Quote of the week: “Don’t let yesterday take up to much of today” – Will Rogers
What are some of your favourites??