Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Spring is here!… kinda. Here in the north the weather has gotten to that stage where you need a jacket when you leave in the morning, and are overheating in the afternoon. It’s such a long, annoying time of year. And it’s even more annoying to dress for it.
These are some must have pieces in my wardrobe for this time of year!
1. High waisted denim. Not only is it a huge trend at the moment, but they are comfier then skinny jeans, and are so easy to style! Pair them with a cropped sweater and either sneaker or some booties.
2. Cropped sweaters. These are essentials in my closet for anytime of year.
3. Basic t-shirts. You can never go wrong with a basic T, some mom jeans sneakers and an oversized blazer this time of year.
4. Booties. With all the snow melting I love wearing some booties. They are warmer then sneaker, can be dressed up or down, and don’t look like a big winter boot.
5. Trench or blazer? I love both, they add just the right amount of warmth in the morning and don’t cause you to over heat in the afternoon. Not to mention they are some of the biggest trends at the moment!
Photos: Redone, Brandy Melville, Nelly, NA-KD
WHAT ARE YOU MUST HAVE PIECES?