This week has been long. With exams coming up and final project due I have been stressing. But, it has also made it a good week of favourites, as I crave going home and finding a little break from reality. Something that I can relax to and unwind from the stressors of school. So, below are some favourites I have found this week.
- Favourite activity: Yoga and meditation. I have found it so easy to relax and I always feel a weight lift from my shoulders every time I do it. I highly recommend meditating before bed to relax your mind right before sleep.
- Favourite Song: Glorious by Macklemore – it’s not new but, it just makes me smile while listening to it.
- Favourite Series: I don’t have a favourite t.v. series this week, however I have fallen in love with the Youtuber Tati Westbrook
- This weeks Craving: Pasta, pasta and more pasta! All the carbs Please!!!
- Weekly Want: Spring. haha! I am just so over this cold and snow, I want the sun so badly!!!
- Quote of the week: “We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible” – Vince Lombardi