Hola! I love coats. I feel like they complete a look, and can completely change the out come of your look. I live in Canada, so having coats that are cute are a staple for the winter and the transition from winter to spring. So, I have rounded up my favourites I have found on the web.
- This navy blue trench coat from ASOS is a great staple to have if you want a more professional look to an outfit, while keeping everything warm, including your booty!
- This shearling jacket from Acne is so in style right now. It will also keep you nice and toasty due to the Shearling it is made out of.
- This blazer jacket from Topshop is work chic, and is so cute when worn a couple sizes to big. And is perfect for those warmer winter days.
- This classic trench coat from Nelly is a dream. It is thick, to keep you warm. But, it will keep your outfit looking stylish and chic.
- Another jacket from Nelly would be perfect for the warmer days that are coming. With the blue stripes and robe like look it is super on trend.
- The last one is from Gucci. This jacket is beautiful, its my DREAM. It’s warm, stylish, with beautiful colours.
What style of coat is your go to?